Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Friday, June 10, 2016

♥~Fluffy's 23th Birthday~♥


2 diaries in half a year, seriously? Where have my life gone... Let me recall my past 2 months before i enter the birthday topic...

My student life just ended & it feels.....weird... People have been asking me what do i want to do now, i was like oh god, i don't know what to tell,haha...

Not that i've never thought about it or i refuse to tell, its just sometimes i don't feel good telling people things and decisions that are not certain yet...

Its like i told you this one, but it turned out to be something else... People know the prologue and the ending but they missed the story in between, they thought you lied, they didn't bother to make things clear & go straight to assumption... Misunderstanding always and usually happens because of it, right... :)

Like usual, I'll have to write down what I've done in the past for memory tracking purpose...

Attended a rather grand wedding dinner at Batu Pahat... 



Tada... Every presence at the wedding represents a blessing to the newly-wed (this was supposed to be my caption but the picture was never uploaded... :$ )

The atmosphere was very lovely & the environment was filled with my favorite fairytale-themed details, surrounded by the bride's self-composed love song... "幸福感" 100%...


Should be the other way round but would look less romantic if i was the one standing, haha...


I call us the girlfriends gang....Thanks to the ladies to help me putting on make-up as this girl here is too plain & too clumsy to know anything about it...

Have a short visit to Singapore the day after... That was technically my first visit to the lion city provided the previous time i was trapped in Sentosa whole day without a chance to look at the city... Also, Santa Fluffy granted my ferris-wheel-ride-with-loved-one wish by taking me to the Eye-of-Singapore...

It was a 2 days 1 night trip & we had a terrifying, life-threatening nightmare experience back in Johor which i wouldn't mention here, because if my mom saw what happened, i would be grounded forever... Haha..pm for details... :p

Other than these few days, all i did was staying at home watched a lot of drama series, bundled up in bed with a lot of books... Now still.... :'(

Ohhhh! & erm...The last day of my exam, i went to karaoke with Winqi Chai my vvip, 15 years of best of the best of the best friend...That's very much a big event considered how dull my recent life goes,haha... 



What's a girls outing without selfie, right...  

Not to forget this blog's title, my deardear Fluffy's 23th birthday...

So...........2/6/16, Thursday

Dinner celebration with fluffy & his family at his childhood favorite restaurant, The Ship...

They serve the best escargot....Nom Nom Nom....






Secretly asked for a little birthday cake while fluffy was away...It did surprise him a little,haha...


3/6/16, Friday, The Big Day

Was coming up with a surprise plan with his friends way before..Fluffy knew it was coming & already got suspicious the very first day i started the planning...

Am such a good girlfriend i don't usually press my phone when i'm with him, unlike someone who CONSTANTLY IGNORES HIS GF AND PLAYS WITH HIS PHONE   A..L..L     T..H..E    T..I..M..E...

He saw me keep pressing phone those several days, hence the suspicions... 

The plan went like this... They had a NFP event that night... His friends were supposed to act busy & left him aside when the event ended... Then we would head home & call it a night... When he thought his birthday was over, they would show up at his door with a lighted birthday cake & that's when the celebration officially began...



Everything went smoothly, we both were already in our pyjamas, i even cooked us maggie & he snapchat it with caption "my birthday dinner", haha...

Texted his mom about his friends coming over, in case they woke her in her dream... His mom was so cute, she purposely came into his room & asked him to go to bed, then left with a wink & sneaky smile to me,haha...

We were in bed playing clash royale & that's when i heard someone opened the door, i knew they were here but fluffy's probably too busy attacking people's tower to notice the sound of the door being unlocked...

In the middle of the game, the long-waited lighted birthday cake appeared & his friends came in singing birthday song... I considered it a successful one because he would never expect it to be this late (its already passed 12am, means its already 4th of June)

We talked & laughed & played in the living room until 7am oh my god...We knew it was very late or should i say early already, the game was so fun and intense everyone wanted another round,haha.. It was my favorite game, the werewolf game, we played it all the time back in Kampar, when we were still in uni...

Because of that overnight gathering, now i can't fall asleep until around 4-5am everyday, my liver is so damaged... :'(




I most attribute the success of this birthday celebration to all his friends, it wouldn't happen without their efforts & participation.. Of course, Fluffy's mom played a very vital role as she co-operated with us & opened the door for them to sneak in.. Thank you all... It might not be the fancy & fabulous kind of celebration, but it definitely would be a great memory which is worth remembering for him... :) 

That's all for now... Byebye... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment