Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

♥~3 Days 2 Nights Family Getaway in Langkawi~♥


Hello! Am glad that i come update within a month... Its a good sign that i update more often because the more lively my blog is, the more happening my life is, hehe...*ignore the fact that the number of my diaries in 2016 actually reflects how pathetically dull my life goes for this half year...*

So...This blog post is about my family vacation to Langkawi... We haven't been on holiday as a family for such a long time & Ahdi is flying to US for his study real soon, which we don't do the family trip now, it would have to wait for another 2 years...Sobs sobs...He won't even be able to make it to my convocation, & i can't even have a complete graduation family photoshoot... Sobs sobs x 1000...


2nd of July 2016, Saturday

We wanted to go Langkawi by plane but grandpa is too old-fashioned to be afraid of plane crash, hence the 5 hours drive to Kuala Perlis plus another hour of ferry ride to our destination, Langkawi the eagle island... 

For a person who has car sickness, flight sickness & sea sickness all together like me, I slept almost all the way through the journey,haha...

Its already around 4-5pm by the time we got there...Didn't do much on the first day, we went straight to our hotel, took some rest, had a short swim, then headed for seafood dinner, get some souvenirs at the nearby duty-free shop, went back to hotel, played ping-pong then called it a night...

I've always wanted to have a stay in a beach chalet...Imagine how you wake up to the sound of the waves wash up to the beach, how you open the door bathing your eyes with the warm ocean beckoning you to its blue embrace...Awwww.....

BUT.... mommy said she would prefer a hotel with swimming pool,haha... You know, somehow someday, I'm gonna have my beach chalet dream come true... *determined!!!!!*

Our choice of hotel, Dayang Bay Resort, amazed me with its sea view infinity pool.. It was so pretty we couldn't wait to get into the water,haha...




Mommy said i look like a human skeleton display & i don't disagree,haha... Don't larr like that, nobody is perfect, I don't have a nice body doesn't mean everything alright, hehe... Both my mom & deardear gave me advice to get another set of less childlike swimsuit i was like whats wrong with this one, i think its pretty... :$

Notice something? My hair length... 

Wanted to trim about half an inch off my hair but accidentally got it too short & i mourned my hair for about 3 days now i'm already in the whatever-i-don't-care-if-i-look-like-shit-it-will-grow-long-i'll-just-have-to-wait kinda mood...haha...

More pool pictures...





3rd of July 2016, Sunday

Despite the magnificent swimming pool, this hotel serves disappointing breakfast though...It wasn't very bad actually, just they don't provide a wide enough range of breakfast choices..

For the second day, we booked ourselves this island hopping package to explore the sea a little... I quite enjoyed the speed boat ride myself... With sea breeze blowing through my hair, i actually day dreamed a little & imagined how my Song Joong Ki and i went sailing to the shipwreck beach, just like the plot in Descendant of the Sun...I was so immersed in my own fantasy it was kinda romantic... Hahaha, don't judge...

& I did this stupid tongue sticking out thing to see if i could taste the sea in the air, it turned out i could,haha.... Tasted salty...




Grandpa basically just stayed in the boat while we went island from island as it wouldn't be too convenient for an 86 years old grandpa with walking stick to get off and on the boat so frequently... As much as i wish he could come with us, i hope he enjoyed the boat ride & the sea breeze though...

Wanted to go to the sky bridge but in consideration of grandpa, we visited Langkawi Underwater World instead.. It might not be as exciting as walking across the bridge with height of 100m above ground, we did have a fun time looking at all different sea creatures...



Haha..look at Fluffy's relative, i mean the penguin!!! Its so cute & its tummy is so so so so bloated!!!!! I sometimes call Fluffy penguin because their resemblance is like... 99%, haha... The white and bloated tummy, short legs... Oppss... :$

Everybody was exhausted after the sea adventure & aquarium exploration, mommy & I took a quick nap while my 2 overactive younger brothers went swimming... The night routine was the same then, seafood dinner & duty-free shopping again...


4th of July 2016, Monday

Our morning plan was all canceled because grandpa suffered a back pain he had a difficult time walking... Our guess was the speed boat ride was too extreme for him because my butt literally left the seat when the boat was jumping waves...

We packed, checked out, grabbed some food & headed back straight away... A family trip with elder is never meant to be the full-scheduled kinda trip... It doesn't matter if we didn't get to visit or explore too much of the attractions and activities provided, its all about the memories & time & laughter that we shared together outside of home...& of course, to offer a chance for grandpa to go on a little escape... *very important so i bold them*

When i recall this little vacation, all that i'm gonna remember are how my mom is a supermom who has incredibly lots of strength in that tiny body, how Ahdi took the responsibility of being our tour guide since he has been to Langkawi with his friends before, how bb would do stupid things from time to time to make us laugh, how grandpa showed satisfying smile when he had his stomach filled with delicious food...

On our way home, we talked a lot... Ahdi was 3 years younger than me while Bb was 8 years younger... Ahdi & I talked about our favorite childhood cartoons & how our age gap with Bb had him watch different cartoons from ours, haha... Ours favorite were Totally Spies, Kim Possible, Banana in Pyjamas, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Rolie Polie Olie & Powerpuff Girls,haha... Bb's were Sponge Bobs & Mr. Bean, haha...

Then we talked about songs, about my recent favorite song of JayChou's : shouldn't be 不该...I love song with great & beautiful lyrics... 

雪地里相爱 他们说零下已结晶的誓言不会坏
但爱的状态  却不会永远都冰封而透明的存在

Won't you look at how beautifully written are the lyrics... Aww...Love this song so much...

We also talked about hollywood artists & my Song Joong Ki, etc...You know Song Joong Ki's birthday is just 2 days away from mine... We are such a match, haha....

Here comes the end, *i know its a lousy ending* thanks for reading anyway... Byebye... <3














No comments:

Post a Comment