Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

♥~Voonnie's Diary Report~♥



Just a quick update about what i've been doing lately =)


There's some good memories that i want to write down so much before they're forgotten forever...


Firstly....


Last last Wednesday,10/10


Went to Tualang's night market with darlings Liching & Sherryn plus a driver,Dennis,haha..


Was so excited on the way there as i haven't been to pasar malam in a real long time...


Darlings were going crazy when they saw all those clothes stalls...


They had spent about hundred dollars there,just for clothes,haha...


& i was quite surprised seeing them holding all the clothes in their embraces plus they hadn't had the intention to stop choosing,haha...


Haha,i was like : "you are really going to buy all those? " 

Darlings were gone mad 

I was better,kept reminding myself to suppress the urge to buy,haha...



Last Monday,15/10

Went to UTAR with Dennis,accompanied him attending a lecture..


Didn't want to go at 1st because i'm not even a UTAR student...


But then he kept begging,like : please please,just once,its the 1st class,no one will even notice you,nevermind finding out you aren't a UTAR student...


I just....couldn't stand all those beggings anymore & said yes...

Put on my long jeans and tied my hair up...Aww...i missed going to school

Was so nervous when we reached there...


Felt like everybody was staring at me in a weird way but i knew actually they didn't,haha...It was just some psychological effects...


The lecture was about business accounting & you know what,even i was paying more attention that Dennis,haha...


But sad to say that it bored me a little =(


Not really interested in that subject but it felt nice to attend class like i used to back in college...


Bumped into Dong after class then we went mummum together..


Was going to Won but it closed already,sad...


Dennis suggested to go for clay-pot chicken rice...


I don't really like chicken but considered they must be starving already so anything was ok to me...


They knew that i don't like to eat chicken but love "lap cheong",a type of chinese sausage...


Hence they gave me all the lap cheong & separated out all the chickens for me,haha...



Last Wednesday, 17/10


Visited new town's night market with Kinsey,Dennis,Dong & Ken =)


All that i could think of was food,food & food,haha...


Bought quite lots of mummum & we were planning to eat them in The Voice,haha...


8.30pm....It was time for karaoke =D


Sang until 1 something in the midnight & it was my 1st time in a long time going home this late...


Was actually kind of exhausted but it felt great =)



Last Thursday, 18/10


In the evening,received a call from Dennis right after i finished bathing...


He said he was on the way to my home to give me back my pendrive,so i didn't think much & was like OK...


I thought there was just him because he just finished class & came back from uni but then i was so wrong...


Was like this  when i saw there was someone sitting at the passenger side waving at me...


It was Dong & the reason that i got into shocked was because i was already in my pyjamas...


What was more embarrassing was that it was only 6 something in the evening =_=


I knew Dennis did it on purpose one...to embarrass me ><


Stupid neighbour knew i would never think that Dong would be there as he was supposed to be in his hostel in new town...


It turned out Dong was going to stay a night at his home....


Spent the night playing games & watching movie with them....

Felt hungry halfway watching the movie,haha...Typical me

Therefore they went out & brought back supper, yeah!!! =)


Wasn't satisfying enough with just my portion of mee goreng then ended up Dong shared me some of his...


Called it a day at 2am...


Walked back to my new home which is located just the opposite of Dennis's then it was time to...



Last Saturday, 19/10


Had a badminton session with brothers & friends...


There was darling Liching,Shennam,Dennis,both of my younger brothers & me...


Both of my brothers are the kind of hyperactive boys,haha...


They just won't feel tired & want to play more & more & more,haha...


In the end,we were all worn out & a rest was all that we needed,except for AhDi :S 


It seemed as if he would never get tired,haha....


Shennam & Dennis were forced to take turn playing badminton with him,haha....

Pity you guys,haha....   & stupid me got injured 

The friction between the racket grip & my finger cause the skin on my finger to peel off..




Stupid face take 1 :P


Stupid face take 2 :P




Stupid face take 3 :P

It still stings a little when it meets water...

& now my hyperactive brothers get addicted to it...

They keep asking when is the next time to play badminton again,haha...

Then we made a deal that we'll have a badminton session once a week...

Like the idea of this...Sporting is healthy !!!!  


Last Sunday,20/10

The Voice with darlings......again,haha...

Winnie had been asking us to karaoke for 2 weeks...

& it was unusual because Winqi & i were usually the one who crave for karaoke all the time,haha....

Thus we darlings fulfilled Winnie's wish & decided to go at 11am...

Woke up at 8 something then fell asleep again...

When i opened my eyes,it was already 10.59am & it scared the hell out of me =(

Winnie told me she was on her way to fetch me right when i wanted to sms her to tell her i'll be late abit....

I was like OH SHIT!!!! Rushed as fast as i could!!!!

For someone who is abnormally clumsy like me,i tripped & almost fell down....

Now my leg is still hurts =(

Felt so guilty when i saw Winnie was already out there waiting for me as i'm never the one who's late...

I don't mind waiting people at all but i feel bad for wanting people to wait for me :S

Hadn't eat anything & they don't have food to order at The Voice,only snacks are provided...

Plus it was raining outside...So hungry & cold...

Tried to warm up ourselves by jumping here & there,singing high songs...

Haha...they were singing alright but i was definitely screaming the song out loud :P

Couldn't help but feel proud for myself as my voice was perfectly fine after all those shouting,haha...

Already started watching Vampire Diaries Season 4...

For me,Vampire Diaries is the best drama that i've ever watched!!!!!

What can i say???? I love Stefan so so so much!!!

How can someone be so perfect & all that !!!

Actually said out :" Aww...Stefan i love you so much!!!" when he started to panic as he thought Elena almost couldn't make it....

Haha...luckily that only i could hear myself as nobody was beside me :P
If not mummy they all would think that i lost my mind,hehe
But still.....my Edward is always the best 




p/s: Follow my istagram =)




Love,











No comments:

Post a Comment