Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

♥~My 1st Sem Break~♥




My blog has been dead for awhile due to all the tests, midterms and the finals in April...

So....my final exam ended at 3rd of May, which happened to be darling Liching's birthday...

Since the usual birthday planners and organizers, Winqi & i were both busy on exam,Winnie took the job from us,haha...

Was going to steamboat & by the time we reached, it was closed !!!

Haha...then they immediately came up with other steamboat restaurants but all of them were closed down...

It was so funny that i couldn't stop laughing, then i was like : " how come all steamboat restaurants around here closed down, people here all have a huge appetite huh..."

In the end, we gave up on the idea of having steamboat & it did disappoint me a little...

You have no idea how much i was craving for it because i could take as much food as i want & eat as much as i can...Sounds tempting right ? :$

Ended up having dinner at a restaurant called Golden Sand...

Was quite spiritless as i was so worn out due the lack of sleep studying for finals the night before...

The celebration mood was turned on inside of me, just too tired to show it on my face... :$

We talked & ate & laughed...

Liching's boyfriend was there with us too...They were so sweet it made us couldn't stand looking at them,haha...

Pity the one who sat next to them...haha...yup... ME... :')

Speaking of which, now only i realized i was surrounded by couples...Liching & HongZai on my left, Winqi & ShenNam on my right,haha...It was lucky of me that i didn't suffocate by the thick air filled with sweetness... :$

Here's some pictures of the night...


Me, the lovely birthday girl & Sherryn...Oh yup, forgot to mention that Liching dyed her hair & it suits her so well... :)



Focused on making wishes...HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY DARLING !!!



I love this picture so much, credit to Winqi Chai... :D

And now....time for the present....


Haha...everyone couldn't stop laughing at it...It was Winnie's idea to dangle our heads on the ceiling,haha...

We were like :" the room is so exquisite, everything is so perfect...Why the heads ? "

Ah Looy's comment was the worst, and this was what he said :" Its like watching ghost movie & its even worse with the lights on..." haha...

He had his point...I found it quite creepy too,haha...I was almost out of breath by just laughing....

Ah Looy even said :" Can things ever be normal with the 5 of you ? " Apparently this was a sarcasm but i somehow like it...

Yup...Things will never be normal with us & this is what make us special...The 5 of us make the best combination ever...

When i am with my families, with friends, with him, i am the usual me...When i am with the 4 of them, things will start to get crazy & sometimes even i myself don't know i am capable of being so idiotic and lunatic...


Us with the creepy birthday present,haha...Hold on tight to our friendship,our sisterhood... :)


Last Saturday, 11/5/13

Had breakfast with darlings ,excluded Winnie... Her turn to concentrate on her final exam...

It was a big day because Winqi was driving !!! 

After having breakfast,going to pasar pagi, she then fetched us back to her house because we were having a sleepover at her place,yeah !!!

We talked about how long has it been since the last time we spent the night at her place & the answer shocked us...

It was on my birthday last year....Its been almost half a year, oh my god...

They were like :" that time we were going to watch twilight with her but we forgot to bring it, then she dragged us to the shop and bought the DVD, remember ?  "   *shame shame*

We had Mcdonald as lunch & i ordered a large set,so satisfying... :)

Erm..to be more specifically, it was Sherryn & i who had lunch, Winqi & Liching just ate ice-cream & some of our french fries... :$

Received a call from Dennis asking me where i was & whom i was with...Then when i asked him why, he said nothing and then hung up...

This was just so so so so him... It made me so so so so so frustrated....

It won't hurt you abit to tell me the reason you call me ,right ?

If you wanted my help or wanted to ask me out, i'll always make time for you if i'm free...You get me ? :$

& we found out why he called, he wanted to ask us out to Ipoh...

We then called him back & said :" yes...come fetch us..." Haha...see what i'm trying to tell here? :$

It was around 2pm...The boys, Dennis, ShenNam, ArhPig & Ken were urging us to get on the car then we were wondering why they were in such a hurry...

Haha...it turned out there was a lamborghini exhibition holding at Grand Kampar Hotel...

Dennis parked the car aside then they all got their butts out of the seats, rushed to the lambor & took pictures, haha...Boys...

It was quite a massive scene thought...My 1st time to witness more than 10 lamborghini at the same time...

When i told him about it, he replied me :" The red one is mine... :$ "  

I was thinking : Oh come on....haha...

" Opps...Sorry, there's no red here... :$ "

" I mean yellow.. :$ "   Haha...just keep bluffing...

Approximately 15 mins passed, they finally were willing to come back & continue our way to Ipoh...

Being a typical twihard...

............

.....................

..........................



Haha...Pardon me... :$



Tada.... The proper one :D

Wanted to buy a lot of books but i couldn't find them at the Popular in Ipoh Parade... :(

Gonna go for book hunting this weekend,hehe.... :p

I bought a lot of things that i literally bankrupted... :'(

Have potential becoming a shopaholic.... :$

Watched breaking dawn part 2 at night,haha...

Aww...i'm never gonna get enough of twilight...Never ever.... :'(


The next day which was Mother's Day...

Woke up in the morning & not feeling well...The edge of my lips were a little dry & cracked... :(

Continued to sleep back & there was a voice kept humming in my ears...

Tried so hard to open my eyes...Yea...just as what i expected...It was Winqi Chai Wei Qian...

Haha...she is never gonna stop talking...She talks right after waking up & stops only when she is ready to sleep...

Didn't really celebrate with mummy because she had to work & by the time she reached home, it was already almost 9pm...

Bought her a cake & spent some quality time in the living room together...thats all, nothing special...

And this is the end... Byebye... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment