Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Thursday, September 12, 2013

♥~Ceci's Monthly Story~♥

Oppsss…again…a post per month…Bytheway, my sem break just started !!!! Guess I finally have the time to finish reading all the books that I’ve bought… :)

Ok…firstly…I dyed my hair back in August, just few weeks ago…And also bleached one strand of it,haha... :$

I’ve been wanting to have a pink highlight but I was too afraid of the damage that would have done to my hair…

Finally there was this day…We just finished our lab & Yijun came to me, asked me whether or not I wanted to go to saloon with her for hair dye …

I was like : “Aww…I wanna dye my hair too, I want pink colour it’s too tempting!!!! Ok…I go with you but I’m not sure whether I will dye mine …”

In the end…YiJun, PuiMun & I all did something to our hair, haha…

YiJun went for green colour & she was very worried about the outcome…

It turned out very pretty...Its almost like turquoise…The kind of hair colour you can only find in anime cartoon character…

What’s more nice about it was it actually didn’t need any bleaching… :o

PuiMun did rebonding & as for me…I had no idea where came the adrenaline rush made me to bleach my hair,haha…Alright, just one strand… :$

All that I could think of was: I don’t care, I just want to have pink hair even though its just 1 strand!!!


Tada…during the process…Me on the left, PuiMun on the right & YiJun at the bottom...


The outcome which I love so much... :$

August wasn't really a good month for me...Things happened & sadness filled inside me to a point of bursting...

I cried myself to sleep almost every night & i still remember how i cried in his embrace, told him everything that saddened me & how he wouldn't willing to let me go until there's no tears left on my face...

"You faster go brush teeth...Its late already...Still have to go for lunch..." pushed him away & tried to put on a smile...

He said nothing & pulled me back to his hug with a frown...

"Go brush teeth....I'm ok now..." pushed him away again...

"No...Not until you really stop crying..." pulled me back again...

Felt warmness all over the atmosphere...Don't know if i'll be able to pull it through without him... :')

What can i say about it...I know this world will never be as pretty as you picture it to be but somehow i just can't convince myself to accept this ugly truth...

I believe in fairytales i even desire living a fairytale life...The moment i lost the thing that i thought i'll have it forever when it's at its prettiest & most glorious, it just crushed me...

I missed the time when it used to be like that, when i used to think i have the best gang ever...

It has already fallen apart...I was simply too naive to think there's actually a dim glimmer of possibility that everything will go back to where it started, like nothing ever happened...

Until now...I'm still trying to adapt, trying not to have hope, trying not to care so much...

Ok...Enough with the gloominess... :$


6th of September, Wednesday, my lunar birthday...

I'd already post it to my facebook but i'm still gonna share it out here with the exact same sentence,haha...Just because i'm lazy to come out with a new version to describe it... :$

It was at night, came out from my room, walked down the stairs to watch triumph in the skies II for 2 episodes continuously playing on Astro on demand….

Just when I turned the corner, mummy & younger brother suddenly appeared in front of me with a cake shouted:” Surprise!!!” it made me jumped… 

”Your time sure will be all given to your friends on your exact birthday so we’ll have your lunar one occupy”, said mummy… It was totally unexpected & I feel so loved…

Appreciate their intention of celebrating it with me…I have a lovely family & i know it... :$

Here comes the picture....



Speaking of which, i'm so hooked on Triumph in The Skies II...Oh my god, the best drama in a very long time!!!

Even though i love Chilam, his role in the drama isn't my favourite...Sam is!!!

Sam & Holiday are so cute together...Some of their sweet scenes even reminded me of us when we used to do the same thing as them...

There's this scene where Holiday jumped onto Sam's back & i thought of how i always jump onto his back to get a free piggy back ride down & up the stairs when we go out & come home from lunch... :$

Now that Triumph in The Skies II has came to the end, i no longer have anything to look forward to every night...Too bad... :'(

Ok...move on to the next topic...Ended my exam on 9th of September which was Monday...

We girls decided to have a girls karaoke day on the next day which was Tuesday...

I was very anticipating for it as it felt like forever since i last went for karaoke!!!! 

We first had lunch together then its finally time to sing around 12 something pm...















Yeah...We're happy girls.... :)

Sang my current hit song, heart attack for twice & it was still not satisfying enough,haha...

When PuiMun & i were singing the song 爱你没差, suddenly it ran out of electricity... ==

Such a buzz kill right... :(

Everyone was coming out from the room to see what was going on & that's when we bumped into our seniors,haha...Coincidence!!!!

They bought along their drinks & came to our room to chat while we all were waiting for the electricity to come back ,haha...


3 pretty seniors above & 3 goofy juniors below.... :$

When YiJun was out to ask some info from the staff, PuiMun & I came out with an idea to prank her,haha...

We saw she set her korean idol's as her ipad's screenlock picture so we decided to take a funny photo & replaced it,haha....



Haha...it did scare the hell out of YiJun, PuiMun & i were all so smug...haha...

Had a very fun time with my girls & next post will be talking about how i spend this sem break happily...Hopefully..... :$

Ok...End this post with one last picture of me.... :$



Braided my pink hair...Love.... <3











No comments:

Post a Comment