Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

♥~Good Time & Good Day~♥



Wasn't quite in a good mood these days...Found myself battling with tears every night...

I was wondering why do people always get emotional so easily at night.... 

Sunday was Kyle's birthday...They had a small celebration for him at his place...

I didn't want to go at first as i didn't think i could fake a smile & fool them all successfully...

Liching is quite an observant...She can tell if you're upset without you saying a word...

So don't try to hide anything from her,its totally pointless,haha...

But then i went for it anyway...

Birthday is only once a year,how could i miss my friends birthday just because of my gloominess...

Plus darlings didn't have transport to get there...I could be their tchaikovsky driver,haha...

The boys saw me driving & put the thumbs up for me while we girls reached there...

They even scared me all the time by saying my "fatty mercy",my car was blocking the road that the other cars couldn't move...
Lopet was the worst...He told me that my car plate was missing!!!!

I thought i hit something on the way without noticing ><

Their humorous lifted my mood completely though...

Didn't even have to put on my happy pokerface as i really felt pleasant deep down my heart...



Hehe...my attempt at trying to use the strawberry sponge curlers which i bought from SASA...

My family all gave me this face when they 1st saw me with those strawberries dangling on my hair,haha...

& it wasn't difficult to guess that...................i failed miserably =_=

I'm absolutely an idiot when it comes to hair,make-up,nails art or other girly stuffs...

No matter how hard i try,how patient i get,i just can't do it right ><

Maybe it'll be easier for me if i were a boy,haha....

Yesterday was Kinsey's day off hence we decided to have an outing...

Was thinking maybe it was a nice way to cheer myself up....

Aeon station 18......AGAIN....
Firstly,we had our lunch settled at Kimgary,contented 

The boys then went to buy movie tickets while i wandered in popular book store...

It was funny that they all stuffed their jackets into my bag & it became so heavy then ended up they carried my bag for me =_=

We still had about an hour before the movie started,so we just killed some time playing games...



Haha...this is us playing the basketball arcade...

Look at my face,haha...Have no idea what we were looking at...

Kinsey & i were trying so hard to break Dennis & Ken's the record which was 309 points...
The best we got was 305 Swear we're gonna play this again next time!!!

 Dance dance revolution for the next...

Kinsey was the one who wanted to play but he couldn't handle all the steps...

Thus Dong & i helped him out a little bit...

I stepped on the corresponding arrow on the platform but it didn't respond then i ended up stomping on it,haha....
Dennis was like thisall the way & gave up standing there watching us 3 idiots,haha...

He felt embarrassed to admit we're his friends,haha...

Taken by Kinsey's iphone...From the left,Dennis,Me,Kinsey & Dong...

Oh yep...Mummy did my curly hair for me as i failed like 10 times using the sponge curlers,pathetic=_=

Right then,we got back to the cinema waiting for the time to pass...

I was like,i wanna take picture with my Edward again...They were all speechless,haha...


They purposely stood there to stop me from taking picture with my dear Edwad ><

But NOONE CAN STOP ME FOR BEING REUNITED WITH EDWARD,haha....


Stupid act 1...


Stupid act 2...


Here comes the normal one,hehe...

I love this one because my smile looked so genuine and happy...

I hadn't felt that way in a long time...



That was Kinsey's hand...This was while us waiting for twilight's poster to pop out...

& I have to say i like my Abbey Dawn t-shirt so much!!!

p/s: Abbey Dawn is a clothing line designed by Avril Lavigne,my favourite singer other than Taylor Swift...



She always has the way to make the clothes look unique on her...




Finally done taking picture with Edward....



The movie we watched was The Three Stooges...

Was hoping this comedy could bring some laughters to my day & it did....

It was pretty funny & i envy the 3 of them,always so optimistic & happy...

Maybe its what we called the bliss of ignorance...

Karaoke session next....Drove back to The Voice.....

I didn't sing much that day & in the end i skipped all the songs that i chose as i wanted them to sing more...

They noticed there was something different in me & said i looked upset as i was getting quieter...
Why am i always fail to hide my emotion..Its annoying 

It was because i couldn't be home too late but i didn't want to ruin their mood of singing...

They were so enjoying & having a good fun...Felt guilty for wanting them back earlier because of me...

They stuffed the mic to me for the last song & i couldn't say no or else it would be less convincing that i wasn't unhappy...

Went home around 8.30pm....

Had a blast with them...We promised to go watching Bait next week,can't wait!!!!

Its odd that i like movies of sharks,snakes,dinosaur,crocodiles or anything in similar...

I got all excited when i saw the trailer of Bait...

Plus i recognized the guy in the movie was Riley in Twilight Eclipse :P

Last but not least,I wanna thanks them for making my day better,for not buying popcorns as i hate the smell,for carrying my bag,for being so considerate...


Bait,we're coming!!!!! 

p/s: don't you think Dong looks like Yoga Lim in this picture??? :D




Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment