Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Sunday, September 2, 2012

♥~My Shining Friends~♥



Alright...i wanna write about the great experience i had with my friends over the past few weeks...

That day,AhLock & Dennis suddenly showed up at my house =_=

They didn't call nor text me that they were coming over,so their style,haha...

I was still in my pyjamas & i was all so sloppy :S  It was near evening,i might add :P

I thought nevermind then, guess its not their 1st time seeing me like this =_=

They were looking for more people to join their paintball game at night...

Didn't have much interest in paintball but i was thinking it would be a really rare opportunity for us all to gather together...

Hence i said YES...

Lopet came fetch me at 9pm...There was Jason,Shennam & Sherryn in his car...

We were talking about paintball all the way to our destination...

The boys were making joke of it & it made Sherryn & me laughed like mad...

We reached there 1st then followed by AhLock they all...

Now,here is the point!!! 

When AhLock they all got down the car,we looked at them in awe...

They were all fully dressed & equipped,long sleeves,long pants,sport shoes...

Pressure was on because we were like what...short sleeves,short pants & slippers...

Somemore i was wearing white t-shirt :S

Then we girls asked if we could not play since there was already enough people for 1 game...
It was a NO apparently...Oh god bless me...Prayed hard prayed hard

Firstly,the stuff over there explained the rules & gave us some paintball tutorials...

I was more nervous right then as the stuff was so serious...

The radio there was playing "Good Time" & i just felt like singing along with it...Haha...to help me relax abit...

Alright,here start the game!!!

I was in red team & our members included Liching,Sherryn(oh...my 2 darlings^^),Jay,Lopet,Dennis & Kinsey...

Another team had AhLock,Shennam,AhPig,Leecheng,Maggie,Winqi(goodbye my darling :P) & Jason...

When the game started,all i knew was to find a nice concealment & all i heard was shooting...

I was wondering how come they knew where to shoot..I mean i could see no one at all...

I'm short-sighted alright but the paintball eye mask just made it worse,everything was so blurred...Somemore in the dark,10 something at night =_=

I tried to find some enemies to shoot but failed...There was nobody....or i saw nobody =_=

The gun was really heavy that i couldn't hold it stable then my hand began to tremble...

My legs were shaking & aching as i squatted down too long...

Then my teammates were shot & went back to our base one by one...

Saw Sherryn & Liching were out & i wanna ask them whether its painful or not

The 1st round i was just hiding there,trying to shoot to the opposite direction...

It was me,Kinsey & Jay left in the end...They were moving & shooting from here to there...
I was still at the same place...FAILED!!!!

Dennis shouted from our base:"YeeVoon,move move!!!! move!!!"

I wanted to move but i couldn't...

I didn't know where to move & what's the point to move...FAILED X2!!!

Alright...we won the 1st round,i survived it.....by hiding all the time =_=

2nd round...I was the 1st one who got shot,haha....right at my back neck...FAILED X3!!!

I got so frustrated as i had no contribution at all >< Cannot be a coward Chai Yee Voon!!!

Then i got better...Finally could find some targets to shoot,could run to look for a safer spot,could think logically...

But still felt like singing along with the radio,i could still hear the music even though i was at the paintball field,haha...

& i have to say my shooting skill is just BAD,way more than bad actually=_=

There was a few times Ah Pig & me shot each other face to face,had totally nothing to hide ourselves behind...

I thought i aimed accurately but hell NO...

I got hit at my upper thigh & it went blue black immediately...Of course it hurts...

But then Ah Pig was absolutely fine....Where did all my bullets go then =_=

Last round,i was the epic...Got shot right at my right eye BY AHPIG...AGAIN =_=

This time i really could see nothing but a cloud of green,haha...

When everyone saw me with my green-stained eye mask,they just mocked at me & even the referee couldn't help laughing abit...

At least the referee tried to repress a laugh...You guys,haiz...teammates somemore><

Overall,it was fun & excited!!!

It was so so so fabulous that we all could get together & play together just like last time...

Enjoyed the moments more than the game,haha...

The one with green stains all over his shirt was Lopet,haha...

Middle row from the left:Maggie,Winqi,Sherryn,Me,Liching,Jason,AHPIG><

3rd row from the left:Leecheng,Kinsey,Shennam,AhLock,Jay,Dennis...

A picture is just like a symbol of memory...

It helps us to remember things that we let slip from memory,to reminisce the day or the moment we once had,to bring back our certain feelings that have been forgotten...

Bytheway,the paintball game had my body sore from head to toe the next day,haha....




The night after paintball game...




The next day...Darlings asked what happened to my bruise,how come it spread from a size of twenty cents to fifty cents =_=  I had no idea at all....

I thought i would never play this game after that night but now i swear i'm going for it again & again plus i wanna be the brave one in it,no more just hiding & shit aiming,haha...

Yesterday,set off to Ipoh with Dennis,Kinsey & Bitong...

We went to Ipoh Parade 1st as i wanna buy something for Winqi & me...

They were just wandering around & waiting for me....

I didn't want them to wait long so i hurried up...It only took us about 2 hours there...

Aeon Station 18 next...

First to collect our movie tickets & bought 1 for Bitong...ohh,long story...

I booked 3 tickets online days before as initially it was just Dennis,Kinsey & me...

Bitong joined in the last minute so we gotta buy 1 more ticket for him on that day...

Lucky him,the seats were almost full but the one beside us was empty!!!!

Just chose the seat beside us then he didn't have to watch the film sitting alone,easily done^^

Then guess what i saw!!!! Twilight on the moving advertisement board!!!!

I was so gonna take a picture with it after mummum...

Wanted to have our lunch at Kimgary but it was full & people were lining up in front of the restaurant...

Kinsey was pretty hungry thus Old Town it was...

I wanted to eat chicken hor fun,but the tomyam noddle was quite tempting...

Having dilemma choosing these two...Then Kinsey solved the problem for me,haha~

I had my chicken hor fun & he ordered tomyam noddle...

I stole the crab sticks & some of the soup from his tomyam noddle so that i could taste both dishes :P

After lunch...just as i said....



I wasn't ready...just peeping to make sure its Edward right there :P

Dennis took it for me...


TADA..Let me introduce you my only love,Edward Cullen

Kinsey took it for me...Look closely,you can see his reflection there...

Haha...they were like...haiz,this little fellow....


The movie i chose for us was The Possession...

I watched its trailer & saw Denny Duquette in greys anatomy,whose real name is Jeffrey Dean Morgan!!!!

I like him & how he act...Then it said it was base on true story....

"DONE!!!The Possession is gonna be the movie of our day",i told Dennis...

& it was great...I like its sound & vision effects!!!!

My eyes were brimming with tears when it showed how extraordinary the father was...

I was watching horror movie & it wasn't the scare that got me :S

I'm very sensitive about the father issue maybe its because i don't have a good one or i've never felt being loved,protected or pampered by my father... I just don't know how it'll feel....How i wish i have a good father,my personal shelter...









The little girl,Natasha Calis truly amazed me!!!!!!

Completely impressed by her fantastic performance...

She's got a gift,a talent to become an actress...

Tgv of Aeon Station 18 is quite nice...

The decoration is classy,the theater is very spacious...& chilly,haha...

I was so comfortable sitting there through the whole film...

Felt so awesome after watching the movie!!!!

I miss Sunway Pyramid!!!!  I miss how i could go for movie whenever i felt like it!!!!

Alright...then went to SASA as they were doing sales =D

Bought some sushi for my 2 naughty yet lovely younger brothers,went to Chatime next...

I miss Strawberry Pudding Auliat!!!! They don't have auliat in Aeon station 18,just Strawberry Pudding Milk Tea

I ended up ordered Honey Lemon Aloe...it wasn't bad though,just not as nice as Strawberry Pudding Auliat...

Made our way back home around 6pm...Had a whale of time with them...

Always my best friends...^^





Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment