Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Sunday, February 17, 2013

♥~2013 Chinese New Year ~♥



Warning : super duper triple lengthy post....


Happy 2013 Chinese New Year !!!! even though it isn't really my favorite festival... 


People like to listen to CNY songs but i somehow find them disturbing,so much for being a Chinese :')


I thought this CNY will be dull for me,who knows it turned out to be a quite memorable one...



CNY eve, 9/2/13, Saturday



My dear Theng jiejie came home already & we spent the night watching some CNY countdown shows together...

Couldn't stop playing with her Ipad & now i regret for persuading mummy NOT TO buy an Ipad for us last time.... :$


Reject the offer of getting an Ipad,what was i thinking.... :$

Knocked my tight quite badly and it left a huge bruise...


Everyone saw it and they were like :" Wow...what happened to your leg ? "


Seriously doubt if there's a day i can ever get over my clumsiness... :S



The 1st day of CNY , 10/2/13, Sunday


Woke up early waiting for the lion dance which is a must during CNY....


 & it's kind of already became our tradition to have lion dance in the house every CNY...




Gonggong,my auntie,mummy,brother...Theng jiejie was holding the camera...

Wondering where's bb,my youngest brother ? Upstairs playing online game =_=

Went to "bai nian " with friends after that.... 1st stop, Lopet's house...


Everyone was still a little blur blur as they all stayed up pretty late the night before,haha...


Felt excited to see them as it was indeed a rare chance to have so many of us gather together...


We chose the next house to visit by drawing poker cards and see who get the smallest number...


Guess what....yup...it was me...How lucky :S


Winnie's grandma's house for the next & the last was AhLock's house... 


People started to get energetic & sat on the floor gambling while i was busily eating mummum...


All of them were like :" Chai Yee Voon,can you stop eating already? you eat from Lopet's house until now,will you ever feel full ?" and give me this face....


Ok ok...i tried to control myself :$


Had a really fun time over at AhLock's house...


We were playing game and it went like this : draw a card and show it to the other players apart from yourself...


Then people will start giving comments to suggest you whether or not to draw another card...


You decide which word to trust and make your own decision...


In the end,the one who get the smallest card considered lose...


Jason was the biggest loser,haha....


All of them were so good in tricking people that scared me a little,haha...


Most of the time,i simply shrugged my shoulder & gave them a " i don't know " face,haha...


They would like :" Huh.....what face was that..." then started to get confused...


Haha,my way of tricking people... :$ 



Haha,poor Jason.... He had no idea what card he was holding...

However,he knew he was doomed when he saw us laughing uncontrollably,haha.....

Spent the night over at maternal grandma's home...

Playing with my little cousins & eating my favorite CNY mummum : fried crab stick... :$



The 2nd day of CNY, 11/2/13, Monday

A lot of relatives came over & it was the time i felt nervous the most...

Didn't know what to call them & the worst, didn't know who they were at all :S

I love the ambiance though,a whole big family catching up,giving blessing to each other...

Had our family dinner at Great Minor Chinese Cuisine @ Kinta Riverfront Hotel...



Went for a stroll at a park outside the hotel after dinner,enjoyed the night view...

They have a lot of man-made trees brightly illuminated with LED lights in the park,something similar with I-city...

Theng jiejie & i were like :" yerr...why copy I-city..." haha...we were so bad :$

Spotted 2 kids standing around a pillar,holding a peace pose,taking picture...

Theng jiejie :" Lets do the same pose and take picture!!!"

" Huh...really ? we're already so grown up and there's a lot of people passing by,you sure about it ? "

In the end......


Haha....So awkward and embarrassing....



The 3rd day of CNY, 12/2/13, Tuesday

Spent the day at home gambling with my auntie,uncle,Theng jiejie & brother....

Had an Ipad on my left, my phone on my right, fried crab sticks in my arms while gambling...

My auntie told my little cousin :" look at Voonnie jiejie,so strong... chatting,eating and gambling at the same time.."

Haha...alright...i felt strong too :$

Went out for karaoke with friends at night...

Had a blast singing,dancing & fooling around,haha...

Laughter surrounded us all the time,felt extremely blessed to have them as my best friends :)

Most of the pictures were in Winqi's phone....



Cute Jason...Haha...it took us so much efforts to capture this picture as i couldn't stop laughing looking at his face... 


Choo...our big gor gor in S.H.F..... :D


My pretty darling Winnie....Love her so so so so much....



The 4th day of CNY, 13/2/13, Wednesday

Movie day with Theng jiejie & her friend...

It was exhilarating as i'd been nagging her to bring me out for movie :$

Was going to book the tickets online but the tickets were almost all sold out...

Turned out we had to sit separately,haha...


Take a look at our seats... H14,E11 and E5,haha....


The movie we watched....

Even though she is just my cousin,we never treat each other as one...

Instead,we see each other as our biological sister....Yup...our relationship is that close :)

Shopping a little after the movie as Theng jiejie wanted to pick a Valentine gift for her boyfriend...

I felt a tiny little bit spiritless looking at her choosing present so patiently as i thought Valentine was just another ordinary day for those who are not occupied like me... :$


Dinner time.... 

Theng jiejie & her friend were talking about some marriage & relationship philosophies & it made me couldn't blend into their conversation at all,haha...

Hence,i just sat there playing with her ipad,online chatting....

Her friend also bought us each 1 rose out of gentleman as it was already Valentine...

I was like :" Wow...thank you !!! " because i felt so comforted that my Valentine wasn't that bad as i imagined...At the very least i received a rose.... :$



The 5th day of CNY,Valentine, 14/2/13, Thursday

Theng jiejie's bf came over to visit us & fetch her back to KL....

We were talking about Valentine & Theng jiejie asked whether or not i wanted to follow her back to KL...

Then they both started to persuade me...No...should be the 3 of them :$

My jiefu even said :" I promise to be your driver already,no matter how late you're going to back home,no matter where you are by that time,i sure go fetch you... Now everything is ready minus the easterly wind...Whats for the hold up? Just do it..."

I couldn't believe he even used that chinese proverb to persuade me :$

" Then what is the east wind in this case ? "   

Theng jiejie & Jiefu shouted in unison :" You larr!!!"  Haha....

Theng jiejie :" Valentine is only once a year,you have nothing to do at home also,you sure you wanna give up this golden chance and stay home whole day? "

Him :" Don't wait already...go pack things ?"

Seriously 3 devils !!!!!!!!

Finally,they had me convinced.... :$

There's another reason Theng jiejie wanted me to go with her so much ,to accompany her visiting my jiefu's family,haha...

His family were all quite easy-going & his siblings already started calling Theng jiejie :" Da Sau" , haha....

So heart-warming... :)

Before getting down the car to see him,the radio was playing a thousand year,haha...

Then i was like : wah....so melodramatic, listening to song i love the most before going on a date on Valentine... :$

As i walking toward where we were going to meet,feeling so complicated and nervous....

It was a well-spent Valentine & everything happened that night was absolutely out of my imagination...

You'll get the biggest and most unpredictable surprise when you never expect anything to happen...

& i seriously never ever thought it would happen & never knew he is capable of doing things like that too,haha...

Now i'm still curious where did he come up with all the courages,haha...

A big thanks to his friends i guess... :$


The 6th day of CNY, 15/2/13, Friday

Another well-spent day...with him & his brother...

Everything seemed too unreal & dreamy for me...

My soon-to-be jiefu was even more excited about it than i was when he saw the roses & the smile on my face,haha...

The moment i saw him felt so happy for me,i knew my dear Theng jiejie chose the right guy...

He is so kind and thoughtful,not only to Theng jiejie, to me too :)

To everyone whom Theng jiejie cares about... :)

Wish the both of Theng jiejie & me will be "hung fuk" together in the future :)




Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment