Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Monday, January 28, 2013

♥~Taylors' Friends Rock~♥




14th of Jan in 2013 was my 1st day of degree life...

Had been worrying like hell the day before as you know how "different" does my voice sound...

Afraid that people might actually tease at me,make joke of my voice as i'd experienced things like this too many times before...

Turned out everything was almost unpredictably smooth... :o

Knew few girls who are very friendly & nice... =)

I'm generally pretty quiet around people whom i'm not really familiar with :$

Thus i didn't talk much on the 1st 2 days,merely smiled in response to what they said almost all the time... :$

But its getting better...More passionate than the 1st several days at least :$

Starting to get along with them...Not that shy already....

Haha...reflects that Ms friendly & kind Cecilia is actually cold on the surface but warm in the inside... :p

Have a hunch that we'll eventually blend in quite well :)

This whole thing about making friends kind of reminded me how i 1st met my Taylors friends,how we got along after spending 1 & a half year together,made me feel abit sentimental...

Miss PM14...Miss the laughter we once had in class...

In uni,its nearly impossible to have such a huge gang of best friends who always stick together with you as there's no fix class anymore...

You'll encounter different people in different subjects of lectures or tutorials...

More new faces when the next semester starts... 

Aww...i thought i won't miss a thing about Taylors the day i graduated but i'm hell wrong :$

I'm trying to adapt & love this place where i'll be studying for years & i'm sure i'll one day :)

Alright...get back to the subject....



25/1/13, Friday

Had my class till 5pm then went to catch the 6.20pm train to KL =)

Winqi & i both wanna go KL to meet our friends in uni & college hence we decided to go in the same day & by the same train :)

However,we went in separated way right after we reached KL Sentral,haha...

After she seeing me getting on Ket's car,waved to each other & said goodbye :)

Firstly,Ket brought me to meet JiaEr's special person for dinner...

Well,dinner for me & Ket,supper for JiaEr & his special one since it was already 9.30pm ... :S

& what can i say...JiaEr has really changed a lot,a huge lot!!! In a good way of course :D

The 1st thing that was registered in my mind when i saw them holding hand was :"OMG PM14 !!!! JiaEr is in love!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! " haha... :p

They look so lovely together...JiaEr,bring her out to meet us more often,ok ? :p

Feel so happy for them...Stay sweet yea <3 <3 <3 <3

By the time i got back to Theng jiejie's house,she was already in bed...

I tried to talk to her but felt guilty for disturbing her dreaming :$

Guessed our girls talk would just have to wait for the next night :$


26/1/13, Saturday

Waking up seeing Theng jiejie's sleeping face was just inches beside me...

Aww...it was like back to when i studied in college...Sentimental overflow...

Ket came fetch us at 10.30pm...After dropping Theng jiejie by to work,off to Pavilion for breakfast... 

Filled up our stomach & got ourselves fully charged, a shopping spree was then on!!!

Erm...ok...i was going on a shopping spree & he was simply a pity guy whom got dragged along... 

Made our way to Timesquare where i bought nothing at all... :$

Left after 2 hours staying there wandering aimlessly,haha...

Midvalley for the next & finally we found the right place to shop =D

Saw swarm of people were in Uniqlo which reminded me of the promotion about RM49.90 for 1 jeans...

Wanted to go in but drinks were not allowed which means Ket had to carry my favorite Gong-cha taro milk tea & wait outside...

I thought i would make it quick but the fitting rooms were all fulled :S

Long long queue to the fitting room & cashier... :S

Sorry for kept him waiting so long,i felt guilty... :S  

Left Midvalley approximately at 6 something pm,hadn't even shopped enough :(

Next stop,Sunway Pyramid....

Got my hair dyed & this time i decided to go for the hair color that i've been wanting to try since the 1st time i colored my hair,red =)

& the outcome.........erm....no comments :$

Ket said red isn't not nice,just doesn't suit me that much like brown does...

Haha..what a nice comforting sentence... It's ok,i get it... :')



The red head me having chocolate cream chips at Starbucks,ss15...

Terrible eyebags became more obvious at night !!!!

On the second night of my stay at Theng jiejie's apartment,we eventually had the time to sit down & talk =D

Catching each other up on all the latest...

Her boyfriend & she both said the same thing like Ket did,red hair doesn't suit me :$

Haha...& the funniest part was that her boyfriend & Ket literally told me the same thing :" Not that red color isn't nice,just brown color suits you more..."

I purely sat in front of the mirror whole night trying to accept the fact that everyone prefer my previous hair color... :$

Guess what...the 3 of us were too excited talking & laughing that we didn't realize we were actually causing noises in the midnight,somemore with the room door opened...not until when we got complaint by her housemate who had just fallen asleep & woken up by us minutes later... :$


27/1/13, Sunday

Same routine...drove Theng jiejie to work at 10.15am then headed to our favorite hangout spot back in college time,jojo kitchen in ss15, to spend the afternoon meeting up with other Taylors' friends over brunch....



This is how striking my hair looks under the sun... :')

I love Iphone 5's front camera...Haha,kept occupying Ket's phone & played with its camera :$



Goofy face take 1....


Goofy face take 2...


Haha...pity his phone :$

LiWen's & HuiQi's absence saddened me but its ok,we'll find another day to meet up again =)

ZenZuan is more huge & muscular than the last time i saw him,haha...more grown up too :)

Miss his chipmunks voice..... :)

The 3 of us gossiped a little bit too,haha...

It made us a bad person to gossip about others but it was fun hearing them criticizing people in a true yet funny way :$

Another shopping day with my sister,LayLay...haha...i miss picking fight with him :p

The way we communicate was purely hilarious enough,haha...

I think we spent time laughing more than talking :$


Playing with this app using his Ipad & i like this picture so much even though i look sucks :$

Haha...we spent like almost an hour on this app...

He kept blaming me for taking so long but i could've done it faster if it wasn't him disturbing me throughout the process ><


Laylay & me....


Ehh....stop gawking at pretty girl with that horny smile... ><

I was standing just right next to you,show some respect please,haha... :p

& i have to mention this ,he has really slimmed down a lot!!!

No more bloated tummy to punch on :( 

Ket came drove me to KL Sentral after his drum practice...its time to go home :(

These 2 days were truly awesome for me,thanks for treating me so nice  =)

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH !!!!!!










How i wish i can just follow my rationality instead of feeling... :')

I don't....but i can't find a reason not to....

People keep telling me the same thing but i know i don't deserve... :')


Love,
















No comments:

Post a Comment