Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Thursday, January 3, 2013

♥~A Nice Ending To 2012~♥





Cut off my long fringe already...

Girls are always that contradicting...

When you're in long hair,you feel like cutting it off ; When you're in short hair,you feel like keeping it long,haha...

Now i feel like keeping my fringe long again,haha.... :$


30/12/12, Sunday


Finally....the 5 of us got to catch up again...We've been missing each other...


Firstly,we went for lunch as everyone was starving already...


Found out we actually picked the same dish when the waitress came & took order,haha...




Couldn't really remember the name of it,some kind of cheese baked spaghetti =)

Pardon Winqi for her sucks photography skill,haha...

We will always get very noisy plus funny and crazy things just tend to happen whenever we're together...

Haha...its like this wont be completed without any of of us...

Everyone plays a vital rule & everyone definitely has our own positions in this friendship...

The 5 of us define friendship & sisterhood...

Oh yup...Winqi just got back from Taiwan & she bought us souvenirs,yeah !!!


Besides, her sister also bought back quite lots of face masks to sell as those were all original My Pretty Diaries face masks from Taiwan...

You know we girls were like this& started choosing some for ourselves,haha...

Each of us bought 10 pieces from Winqi's sister,haha....Can't help,girls nature...



From the left,Winnie's , Sherryn's , Mine , Liching's...

Forgot to mention that Winqi's souvenirs for us were some luminous lucky charms...



Haha..that was me hiding inside the blanket,trying to see its luminous effect...

& i fell asleep while girls talks...When i woke up,was like : WHAT THE!! HOW COULD I !!!


Couldn't accept the fact that i fell asleep as it was really a rare chance for us to be gathered together...


According to them,i slept for almost 30 mins already...


They did try to wake me up but zero response from the piggy me...
How could i miss out those 30mins...


My darlings forever...Only a lifetime with you all is not enough...

Haha....spot my Edward T-shirt ?  =D


That day was actually a farewell to Liching & Sherryn because they were going to work at Genting for months..


& they won't be coming back until after CNY...


When we dropped Sherryn home,she suddenly burst out crying & it made Winnie & i panicked...


I just couldn't stand watching the one i care being so sad & crying ....


Then.....my tears began to drop too =_=


Chai Yee Voon,weren't you supposed to be comforting her instead of crying with her =_=


One of my weakness...Too soft-hearted...


They are already at Genting now & i know that they are facing some obstacles in working & it made my heart ache...

Plus the both of them are the most fragile one among the 5 of us...


How i wish i could be there with them...
Darlings,be strong...We'll always be there whenever you need us 


31/12/12, Monday,The Last Day of 2012


Had a little countdown party with friends in secondary school...


Lopet came & fetched me at 7pm...Jason & ShenNam were in the car too...


Always feel so comfortable hanging out with them...


I miss how they speak something that isn't meant to be funny but it somehow makes everybody laugh...


Had steamboat for dinner...There was total 10 of us...


Winqi,me,Lopet,ShenNam,Jason,Choo,GowXiao,Dennis,Bitong & HonCheong...




Haha...our chefs of the night : Lopet & Jason...Claps for them !!!


& Lopet's unintentionally sense of humor made me laughing so hard...


"Not that i don't wanna sit,i can't sit!!!"  " I can't leave this pan,those mummum need me..."


"Don't give me fishball anymore please,i eat until wanna vomit already...And no more Tomyam,i'm already burning..."


We were supposed to go to The Voice at 9pm but we couldn't finish all those foods on time...

& the room could only hold longest 15 mins hence Winqi & i went to sing 1st....


We both were so excited when we entered the room because we've been there so many time & it was the 1st time we got such a huge room for karaoke....

Then we started to act crazily.....




Tada...what a whole new level of idiocy,haha....


But i think i did a quite good job :$

& the staff came in while i was still holding the pose 
  
So so so so embarrassing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw him trying to suppress a laugh & i honestly felt like digging a hole & hide myself in it...






Look at Winqi's pose...


Haha,feel like i'm an idiot compared to her trying-to-act-cute's pose... :$


The boys came after stuffing all the foods in their stomachs,haha..


Then they just kept complaining how suffering they were & all we did was singing so happily in there,haha...


There must be some people who hog the mic during karaoke sessions & try to sing every song they know...


& some just hide in the corner & listen to other people sing...


Sad to tell that there was more 2nd type of people among the 10 of us,haha...


So Winqi & i were trying so hard to perk up the ambiance...


I sang so loud that i was literally shouting already,haha...




See who's laughing so wide and happily there...Our cute Jason Chai!!!


Countdown in k-room & it was pretty lame as we didn't exactly know what time it was & when to start shouting :" 5,4,3,2,1.."


Haha...but it didn't really matter whether or not the timing was accurate as long as we were there all together =)


Around 1 something am,half way singing,Winqi told me that my phone was ringing...

I was completely shocked by the name & the picture which appeared on my phone screen...

Plus i didn't realize my phone was actually ringing for that long already,it was the 6th call by the time i answered it...

Too absorbed in singing i guess :$

Haha...straight away ran out picking up the phone without wearing my slippers...

In the end, i got laughed by all of them when ShenNam told everyone how i asked him to carry my slippers out for me...

& they were all making fun of me without letting me understand the punch line between those words =_=

Its ok...I was in a extremely good mood so they were all forgiven =D

Choo,GowXiao,Winqi & i went real high afterwards that we sang a lot of high songs...

I even stood on the sofa,so self-absorbingly dancing & singing my heart out,haha...

ShenNam & Lopet watched me with this face .....





Tada... =D

Ended our little lousy & lame but heart-warming countdown party at 2 something am...

No one will ever replace the position of your guys in my heart... =)

Looking back to 2012,it has been an emotional journey...

So many ups & downs,good & bad...

I got really disgustingly depressed during the mid year of 2012 as if my whole world had already crashed...

Luckily that everything was slowly falling back into place & i found myself has never been this happy and free and relax and relief...

I won't blame what had happened or who caused me breaking down...

Nothing in life ever goes as planned...All we have to do is to live with it & fight for it...

It had been a nice ending of 2012...& i had a nice starting of 2013 as well...

Hope things will continue to be this wonderful for me...

I don't wish much....just let me be happy & contented with what i have right now...

& 1 more wish...hehe....

Don't let the people that i love & care ever leave me....

A new year,a new start...

Happy 2013 !!!!!



Love,















3 comments:

  1. haha...hope the people that u love and care will couple with u soon...and have a nice 2013...happy new year!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. people that i love & care means family & friends =)

      Delete
  2. ooo...i c..haha..^^ u are a nice person...

    ReplyDelete