Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Sunday, June 17, 2012

♥~Taylors Is LOVE~♥




Warning : Long post ahead...


Finally...i've moved my blog!!! welcome to princesscilia.blogspot.com ^^


Was going to use princesscecilia as my blog address...


But then princesscilia sounds smoother,so there~


Time pass tremendously fast...i've already graduated from Taylors College~


Attended a Paris themed prom on friday...


Szelan & i started dressing up at 2pm & it was my 1st time ever putting on a prom gown~


We also had our stylist come over to help us with our makeup & hairdo~


I was very uncomfartable with those makeup on though =_=


Guess its because i'm way too clumsy to apply makeup without messing it up=_=


I always accidentally wiped it off by rubbing my eyes,eating my lipstick,scrubbing my face,etc...


was being extra careful that night,haha~


Oh yea,forgot to mention this Taylor’s A Levels Prom Night was held at JW Marriott Hotel & Jiaer drove us there~


Surprised at the magnificence of the hotel,the ballroom,the ambience,etc..


Everything was so high class & everyone was so well dressed~


 I was simply ordinary compared to them~


Took tons of photos to preserve those great memories..


Why not let the pictures do the talking?


 

The ballroom & the stage...the lighting was awesome^^



Who run the world? GIRLS...haha~

From the left : Lisa,Huiqi,Liwen,Me,Szelan...




Liwen & I were trying to be funny :P



The boys in PM14....They all looked dashing!!!!!



Sheirly in the middle,Huiqi at the right...



Hanwei...my rich cousin,haha~

We didn't even know until he told me his mum is came from Malim Nawar...



Zenzuan...our muscular class rep...



Jiaer...the smartest & oldest guy in class...also,my most intimate guy friend...



Laylay,my sister...haha~



Sayket...the most handsome guy in class (he said it himself)=_=




The guy beside Sayket was Wailuen & the indian girl beside Jiaer was Seemah =)



PM14 with our mentor,Miss Annie,the one with short blue skirt....

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

It was my 1st prom... 

It's the night for the seniors to remember... 

It's the night to end our college life... 

Without any doubt,it was one of the greatest night of my life...

The prom finished at 11pm but it wasn't the end yet...

We continued our party at Szelan's house after prom...

We shared our secrets,played poker cards,drank beer (the boys),etc...

I felt so sleepy but refused to go to bed as i knew it might be the last time we saw each other...

Finally....i think it was 3pm...i couldn't stand anymore then fell asleep on Jiaer's lap...

Hon & Wailuen...haha,nice pose~


The next day...Saturday,16/6

Spent the whole day with these 2 fellows....

First,we had lunch with Sayket,Junson & Tianket...

Went to pyramid for movie afterward...

&......I got my hair dyed at A-saloon in pyramid!!!!!

Hanwei was by my side through out the whole process...

Jiaer was playing pools with Sayket they all while waiting for me...

I wanna dyed my hair into wine red but the hair stylist said that i would look fairer with orange brown hair...

So....i thought i'd better listen to the professional advice :P

Quite satisfied with the outcome...they said i looked nice^^



NG version....




One more... =)






Hey...whatsup cousin :P



Watched prometheus in IMAX 3D ....

In my opinion,the movie was just so-so...

At night,Jiaer dropped me at IOI Mall....The separation finally came....

Stayed 1 night at ting jiejie's place & went home on Sunday,which means today...

& now...here i am...in my comfort zone...missing them so much...

We'll meet again & we'll spend a lot of great time together like we used to...

One & a half  isn't a very long time but i feel like i've known you guys forever...

PM14 & Taylors College....always the best of the best....

1 comment:

  1. Ur most valuable milestone in ur Life ~ Congratulation ~

    ReplyDelete