Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Monday, June 25, 2012

♥~Dwelling On The Past~♥





Yesterday,watched Uefa Euro Cup,England versus Italy at 2.45am...


Its been a while since i last watched football match...


It was a boring match though... 0-0,draw...


I'm team England,haha~ also team Gerrard :P


There was 1 day i saw Steven Gerrard on the newspaper,he's being highly praised^^


http://www.sinchew-i.com/node/304982?tid=918


Tada...i forgot to capture it down... :'(


We watched FIFA World Cup together 2 years ago & now...?


Our relationship died before the next FIFA World Cup...It's sarcastic enough...


My maternal grandmother came & visited us few days ago...it was at night...


Mummy they all were chatting at the front yard...


I was sitting on her motorcycle & looking at the dark sky...


The rock bench in front of my house caught my eye,memories started to flash through my mind...


It was where we used to share our private thoughts...


It was where he first read me story book...


It was where we started to know each other better....


It was where he first kissed me...



It was where he asked if he could kiss me again...



It was just a gentle kiss but that instant was more than enough to remember in the rest of my life...


My heart bled at the thought of these~ 


I didn't even realize there were tears on my face...


My younger brother came out from the house,sat on the motorcycle & asked:" wanna have a ride with me?"


"Sure...You know how to ride or not?"


He rode quite fast & i was so worried that we could fall down from the bike :S


I kept screaming:"slow down!!! hey,i ask you to slow down!!! you can or not???!!! since when you know how to ride bike???!!! how many times have you been riding motorcycle???!!!"


I almost forgot that i have motorphobia,haha~ 


I get so nervous every time i go for a motorcycle ride...


It reminded me that there's only 1 person that makes me feel safe on motorbike,somehow i feel secure with his riding skill...


He was someone who makes me so in love with him then tore my heart into pieces with just a blink of eye....


I could still remember vividly how i love to tickle him while he was riding as he couldn't fight back ...


How i sitting on the back seat of his motorcycle...watching the night sky...


The ice cold wind was blowing against my face...he felt cold then held my hand in his...


Leaning against him,sniffing his scent....


Last year,when i just began my college life,he came all the way from MN to KL to see how is my life going...


He read me bedtime story to put me to sleep...


I  was half asleep & i heard him whisper my name in my ear...


I wanted to answer but i was too lazy... 


Right then...i felt him kissed me gently on my forehead & said goodnight in a soft tone...


I wanted to turn around & gave him an evil smile:"what have you done to me just now?"


But then i was too tired to open my eyelids...


I felt so loved... Everything just felt so right....


How could he unfriend me in fb....


How could he be so heartless...


How could he not want to know how am i doing....


How could he live his own life as if i never exist...


And how could i miss him & hate him at the same time???!!! seriously???!!!!


Sorry for the gloomy post...


I just need to get this off my chest as i don't think i can take anymore pain...


Alright...no more emo post from now onwards...


Haha...viewed all my darlings' blog & i saw something really funny which made me burst out laughing on the spot...


Chingching,don't forget you promise to watch twilight with me till the seas run dry & the rocks crumble :P







No comments:

Post a Comment