Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Monday, July 2, 2012

♥~Happy Moments~♥




Hihi....it's gonna be a really long post :P


Have been busy with the renovation of mummy's new house...

There's ton of things to choose & buy,drove her to Ipoh continuously for several days...

Now i have to pick a wall color or two for my bedroom...^^


Alright...gotta share with you my funny family moments...

Last Wednesday morning,mummy woke me up from dreamland :"Voonnie,breakfast time..."


I vaguely saw her figure & answered :"5 more mins..."


I thought i saw something strange in my peripheral vision~


Got up from bed slowly,opened my eyes to see clearer...


Mummy was wearing a grey shirt with "she is not only beautiful but also sweet" on it which happens to be MY SHIRT ><


Mummy knew what was i looking at,she giggled at my response:"ok ok...i'll take it off later..."


Nodded with an emotionless face & got back to my 4 mins left of sleeping...


Last Saturday night,she came back from work wearing a pink t-shirt with blingbling words on it which happens to be mine too!!!!


& this morning,she came in my room :" see,nice or not?"


Guess what i saw when i turned my head to her,she was wearing my cloth AGAIN!!!


"It looks nicer on me!!!!!" i pushed her away & she gave me a grimace,then walked out looking a little smug><


She likes to wear my clothes ><   


And... my younger brother gets hooked on harry potter~


We were like :"wingardium leviosa,expelliarmus" each other all the time,haha~


At the same Saturday night,he was watching harry potter & the half-blooded prince while i was reading twilight...


I fell asleep &...the next thing i knew,the movie was already finished...


He told me he had a lot of thoughts as Dumbledore died in the end =_=


& bb,my youngest brother cried at Dumbledore's death...


"I don't know what's wrong with bb~when he came in,the movie had only 20 mins left,he only saw the part that Snape did the killing curse on Dumbledore~he didn't know the whole storyline but still cried over his death~what's going on with him?",he said with incomprehension~


The next day,he still couldn't let it go =_= 


"I think i'm going to watch the last part of the movie again~i should be the one who cry,not bb~maybe i was too tired,maybe i'll cry if i re-watch it..."


I seriously didn't know what to say in response :S


& bb was there,hiding himself under the pillow..haha~


We tickled & interrogated him :"bb...tell us why you cried,you don't even know what's going on in the movie..."


"Ask gorgor to get out,i don't want him here,he can't know about it yet..."


I was like....hmm? that mysterious? 


"The last time you saw harry potter finale,i was by your side,i know why dumbledore died~He asked Snape to kill him,it was like indirect suicide~"


"Oh yes!!! you were right beside me,now i remember~you feel pity for him,that's why you cried!!! Oh...i see..." Gave bb a big big hug =)


Bb asked gorgor to get out because gorgor hasn't watch the finale,that's why bb said he can't know about it yet...so cute!!!


Why can both of my brothers be SO CUTE!!!!!


Yesterday,had a nice movie time with darlings : Sherryn,Liching & Winnie...


We watched Piranha 3DD in my bedroom...


The movie was really.....really sucks ><   


Sherryn shouted whenever there was a scary or shock scene...


& she flinched away from the monitor,used her hand to cover her eyes,haha...


Here's the funny part...


there was a quietness after a horror scene with her shouting as background music,haha...


Liching broke the silence:"Renren can you not scream?"


We all laughed in agreement :P


3 of us got frightened not because of the movie but her screaming,haha~


Seriously laughed like mad :S    Sherryn you are so so so amusing :P


Continued with another film,Mirror Mirror, to lighten the atmosphere...


It was way much better than Piranha!!!! We enjoyed ourselves very much!!!


What a nice day with my precious darlings =) 

Ok...there was 1 day Hanwei calculated my BMI for me...

BMI is like a calculation to predict body fat based on individual's weight & height...

My height : 162cm... Weight: 42kg...

The ideal BMI for female is about 22-25 & i got only 15 which is extremely unhealthy...

When Hanwei mentioned 15,Jiaer was like what?! thats not possible,i calculate 1 more time for you...

& the result.....was still the same~ Then they all started nagging about it =_=

"Huh?! Seriously?!" "You are super underweight larr..." 

"Do you know its very dangerous to have or deliver a baby with this BMI number?"

My response :"alright...i'll make sure to gain a lot of weight if i were pregnant,ok?" :S

I ate many fast foods those few days & i thought i might have gained a few kg..

So this morning i took out the digital weighing machine & stood on it...



This was what i got!!! I swear i eat as much as before,maybe more...

I don't know what on earth happened to me...Why would i drop weight  :S

40kg for a girl of 162cm height...Underweight???

 Ok...I'm gonna eat eat eat eat!!!!

Domino Pizza is now available at Kampar...Cheese burst double decker,I'm coming!!!

My new little mission for myself : EAT  :D 


Last but not least....


I watch breaking dawn part 2 trailer at least 3 times a day -^^- 


Haha...watch too many times until i can do this  already...


P/S: Scroll down & pause the music before watching...




Bb recorded it for me,my beloved bb =)


Can you tell how much i love twilight....and Edward ???!!!  -^^-







3 comments:

  1. hey girl i just read all your post
    what can i say hmm....
    eat more(not fast food!) , stay strong, be happy
    just remember you're not alone in this world
    friends, family they are always by your side

    lastly, you deserve much much more better
    also, i like your taylor swift white horse piano version, i stole it, spamming all the time , thanks =\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so nice of you,thanks~~~

      Delete
    2. cheer ! btw dont too addicted to twilight ... hahaha

      Delete