Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Sunday, July 22, 2012

♥~Old Friends Time~♥



Met a few old friends in the past week...

Bumped into Lopet in the hospital & at a wedding dinner...


If it wasn't him sms-ing me,i wouldn't have saw him at all :S


He has such a good eyesight=_=


Kinsey & Dennis came over to my house to help me with some phone stuff...


We talked,gossiped a little,had fun...it was great =)


Thursday,there was just Kinsey & me~ We talked like we never had before... 


We confided our secrets & feelings to each other which felt nice =)


A big big thanks to him for helping me settled my phone problems & being my temporary listening ear =)
Spent this Friday seeing my beyond best friend,WINQI CHAI


She was supposed to meet me at the bus station then went for karaoke straight away...


Turned out she had me walking to her house,waiting under the hot sun for her to open the gate,being barked by Happy,her doggie & Bobby,her neighbour's doggie ><
Happy!!!! Couldn't you recognize me??!! 


Went for karaoke as we planned,just being a little bit late...


Gonna sing a lot of songs from S.H.E next time^^

Best friends,sisters...We are already a part of each other =)

Had dinner at Mcdonald,wee~~~~


Watched horror movie afterward...just like old time...


We watched Orphan,a movie that we wanna watch for a long time already=_=


Bytheway,I already heard the whole plot from Szelan,haha...but still,it was nice~


The next day,we didn't go anywhere at the day,just stayed in her room,busy chatting & designing our blogs...




Had Domino's for dinner,cheese burst double decker!!! 
I'm such a big fans of cheese!!! It was so satisfying


Again...watched a movie before we went to bed...


The only difference was it was a comedy...


It doesn't matter how boring or repeating our lives are,as long as we're there for each other^^
Wearing her pyjamas,lying on her bed & sniffing my precious pillow -^^-


We slept at almost 3am the last night but my biological clock still woke me up at 8am the next morning as usual...


So convenient...we didn't even need an alarm,haha~


After brushing my teeth,i surfed the internet while she was still snoring in her dreamland =_=


I tried to wake her up around 11am but she refused to get up ><


I was like,ok...nevermind...i'll drag her out of bed later.... 


11.20am.... "Chai Wei Qian,wake up..."    "Ennn..."   nothing happened...


I thought maybe she would wake up if i turned on the music loudly...


Apparently....it didn't work =_= 


I was wondering if she was really sleeping or already passed out =_= 


11.45am..."Chai Wei Qain,wake up..."x3    "....."    No response at all...
12.00pm..."Chai Wei Qian!!!! Wake up!!!!!!!" x10





& this was what happened.................


Hahahahaha...I seriously couldn't stop laughing!!!


Everyone...applause to her for being so incredibly lazy & sleepyhead,haha...


She told me that she won't be like this while with her utar friend as she is afraid of Ryan...


Haha,Ryan...can i record your voice down if i met you? so that next time it'll be much easier to wake her up :P


I'm now at home already...will be off to Singapore a few hours later,excited!!!


Will blog about the trip once i come back ^^ 
BYE.......


p/s: gotta miss the teen choice awards live on astro :'( 






No comments:

Post a Comment