Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Friday, July 6, 2012

♥~Climb Up From The Abyss Of Depression~♥



Had a few bad days...


I always dream of something weird,something that won't happen in real life...& i dream almost everyday :S


Guess my imagination is too rich,huh? =_=


He was always in my dream even though i didn't think of him...


Ever since he....me,i never dreamed again........until last Saturday~


As usual..he never failed to appear~


We were in Japan,travelling,searching for some nice food & tourist spots~


When i woke up,every pieces of the dream was so clear...


I remembered every details which i wished i hadn't~


It was like there was an emptiness inside of me,as if the wound that i have been buried deep inside me,was being ripped wide open...


I never realized how much pain he had caused me...


But....there was a funny part in my dream : i was asking people where was the Eiffel Tower in Japan=_=


What an idiotic question was that =_= 


Even mummy couldn't help mocking me when i told her the story=_=


Shouldn't it be Tokyo Tower :S


The weird thing was people actually answered me & pointed me the direction :S


Maybe they were leading me to Tokyo Tower :P


The next day,i dreamed of him AGAIN...He was protecting me from a kidnapper...


I genuinely don't want him ever show up in my dream,in my thought,in my life as i really can't afford the pain...


I have suffered enough...


& he is so happily knowing new girls in fb,so enjoying about me being kicked out of his life~


Why are you still using my birthday & my ic no. as your fb password if that was the case?!


Why don't you just change it already?!


Delete or change all the things involving me if you were seriously that desperate to ignore my existence!!!!


Alright...chill.....i'm done talking about him!!!  


So...those days were like hell for me...


& there was a someone who has done a super silly thing...because of me...


I was so.....angry & unhappy~ Why would "the someone" do such a thing???!!!


& "The someone" said :"it's so hard to touch your heart..."


I thought to myself : harder now.......


Those days were bad enough for me & "the someone" just made them worse...


I needed a distraction...I needed something or anything that could cheer me up...


Haha...It wasn't difficult to guess what would it be...TWILIGHT ^^


I decided to read the 3rd book of twilight series,eclipse...


& it worked!!! I felt better & was totally hooked on the book!!!!!


The book described the character & the whole story in a more detailed way~


Edward was so much more perfect than i thought!!!!


He is incredibly perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm so so so so so in love with him,haha~

See...i woke up at 7am & the 1st thing i did after brushing my teeth was reading eclipse =)


Thursday,darlings Sherryn & Liching asked me out for breakfast as they didn't go to school...


I confided my situation in the past few days to them,how i got so depressed & how Edward brought colour back to my life -^^-


It was so nice to have someone to talk to,to share my secrets to...


Somemore there are 4 of them whom i can count on,like i said,they are the luckiest thing that happened in my life ^^


& i victoriously forced,no...should be persuaded :P


So...i victoriously persuaded them to have twilight movie time with me at that afternoon,WOOHOO!!!!


The location was still the same,always the same: my room ^^


It didn't bore me at all no matter how many times i watch it :P


Mummy went in & saw us watching twilight,then said :" how many times do you wanna watch it? why do you always wanna hard sell your edward? " :P


Twilight & new moon were done...eclipse & breaking dawn part 1 left ^^


I continued my piano lesson since Tuesday =)


My fingers aren't that agile as before,sad :(


Lot & lot of practices are needed!!!!


Domino pizza time with mummy after piano class,yummy =)


& now... i'm rereading eclipse ^^


I don't know why...i must read twice before moving on to the next book :P


Edward is so unrealisticaly caring,selfless,polite,smart,charming,courteous,gentlemen,decent,lovely,romantic,strong,mysterious,handsome,godlike.......


The list can go on & on & on & on...Do i need to continue? haha... -^^-










2 comments: