Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

♥~Winqi's 19th Birthday Celebration~♥




19th June,this significant date is my beyond best friend's birthday...


WINQI CHAI!!!!!


Haha...i've been celebrating her birthday with her for 13 years!!!


I've been getting her different & special birthday gifts for 13 years!!!


Can you all tell how hard is it to choose a birthday present for her ><


Totally clueless ><


After squeezing my brain juices so hard,finally...i came up with a funny idea~


Collect all her funny photos,arrange them into 1 picture then print it out as a poster~


& TADA!!!! here it is...



My masterpiece...^^

Mummy fetched the 4 of us,sherryn,liching,winnie & me to her house at 7pm...

Her class ended at 8pm & we were planning to hide in her room waiting for her to back home~

& guess what!!! CHAI WEI QIAN went home earlier that day!!!! 

She was already home when we got there!!!!!

We were so pissed off~GREAT,CHAI WEI QIAN,no more surprise for you!!!

Went to a cafe which i forgot its name for her birthday celebration^^

We asked her friends in UTAR to join us too =) 

All her friends are so nice^^

Spent tons of quality time with them...

I love this one!!!!!! So heart-warming!!!!


From the left:Winnie,Sherryn,Winqi,Liching & me....




Her friends in UTAR...From the left:Keesheng,Peiyan,Jac & Billion...

Haha...i don't know who took this pic,found it in Winqi's phone=_=

The bed was too tempting -^^-

Winqi's bf,Shennam... Awww!!!! they are so sweet!!!! 

Stupid Chai Shen Nam is the kind of guy who likes to hide his true feeling~

He is jealous but he won't admit it;he cares about her so much but he won't show it to her...

Haha...no need to hide~ We all know it so well :P

Sherryn,Liching & i slept over at Winqi's place...

Winnnie couldn't make it...AGAIN~ 

Felt pity for her,always miss out on a lot of things...

We had our girls talk at night...midnight actually=_=

I couldn't remember what time did i fall asleep...too tired...

Went for karaoke with her UTAR friends the next day,which means today~

There were Keesheng,Jac & Billion....

We sang from 11am to 6pm,haha~  hmmm...contented =)

Alright...let me write a short testimonial about Winqi Chai....

She is super chatty & long-winded~

Sometimes even i,the one who face her for 13 years,coudn't stand it,too talkative!!!

I would like to see if there's anyone can surpass her talkative level =_=

Also...she reads me like an open book...

It's really really hard to find someone who knows you that well,how lucky am i =)

Regardless whatever happens,she always has my back...


Im so blessed to have such a best friend....


Our friendship will last forever!!! Nothing can separate the 5 of us!!!!


I always think that i'm a very,extremely,utterly unlucky person...


Trouble always find me,bad things love me,good stuff like to play seek & hide with me...


4 of them are the luckiest & the best thing that ever happened to me...


I'll never let this genuine friendship slip away from me...


SHERRYN LIEW,LICHING CHAI,WINQI CHAI,WINNIE CHAI...You are my golden VIP forever =)






1 comment:

  1. hahaha...i was like speechless after seeing how such a 'nice' description applied on me -____-

    ReplyDelete