Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

♥~A Meet Up With College Friends~♥


Last Friday, 16/11

Made my way to Subang for collecting my cert & also meeting up with some college friends...

Those few days before Friday,i was still indulging in my fairytale,everything was absolutely perfect when "i know what"....

Couldn't help but feel a bit sentimental the second i set my feet in Taylors college's campus....

SayKet came fetch me after that & then we went to Sunway Pyramid for lunch...

Sunway Pyramid used to be the shopping complex that i'm most familiar with... :')

Met Hon & Laylay... Haha,Laylay hasn't changed a bit,still as annoying as before ><
Hon is getting slimmer and slimmer,more handsome 

Movie session for the next...Cold War it was ^^

It was my 1st time ever entered Beanieplex & i felt so excited about it as i've been wanting to try it out...

The seat was just so so so comfortable....

Like i was watching movie on my bed,haha..

It was a pity that the guy sat next to me ( Laylay) wasn't the one i want,haha..

Would be prefect if you were there =)
Laylay don't pout 

JiaEr & LiWen were then met us for dinner at Rakuzen...

Awww....I miss LiWen!!!! She is still so sweet as ever =)

After dining.....

Junson :" She ate half of my portion...."

Sayket :" She ate a quarter of mine only..."

Jiaer :" She ate almost three quarter of mine!!!! " Haha...quite embarrassing...
I was just being helpful actually,since they couldn't finish the food,haha

Did nothing at night,just staying at home,playing with their ipads & learning guitar...

Junson :" your fingers are quite short..." when he helped me to adjust my fingers to the right position...

Haha...i was like : he used what seemed like 5 mins then exposed my shortness already 



Last Saturday,17/11

SayKet knew that i've never been to Paradigm Mall hence he took me there to catch a movie : Paranormal Activity 4...

This was what i saw at the cinema...My dear Edward 

Can't wait for 22nd Nov!!!! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Drove to Klang for dinner & JiaEr got lost...because of LiWen's poor instruction in direction,haha...

I was in JiaEr's car on the way back to SayKet's home...

& JiaEr told me about some of his secrets which surprised me,haha...

Then i told him some of mine too,haha....

We both were talking so loudly & laughing so hard in the car,somemore were on highway,dangerous =_=

Spent the night at home playing pokers & chatting...

Oppps...almost forget to mention that....


Tada!!! Anthony Neely,i'm coming for you at Christmas Eve!!!!

By the way,RM361...It seriously costs me an arm & a leg...  :')

Last Sunday,18/11

It was the day to go home =)

SayKet insisted to drive me home & i gave up arguing in the end...

It was kind of weird but amazing at the same time that my college friend was in Malim Nawar with me :s

Never thought i would have a chance to show my college friend how did my hometown look like...

This was just.....unbelievable and incredible....

Junson & he were then wandering around & kept taking picture to prove that they had been to my house,haha...

Then Ket let me drove his Sonata to go take my precious chocolate...

I've driven his CRV & JiaEr's car before & now his Sonata,excited...

It was really a torture for them to have to worry about me crushing their cars,haha

Love Beryl's chocolate & love its Tiramisu flavor the most...

It tastes bitter when you 1st put it in your mouth....

The sweetness will then come next & linger in it....

I love how it has the perfect blend of bitter & sweet taste along with the perfect texture....

This really made my day,a big big thanks to Dong for buying it for me even though my so-called neighbour ruined my surprise... 

SayKet & Junson even stayed for dinner with my family...seriously ?!

Haha...the feeling was just so odd...

Who would ever think that my college friend would be here in MN,nevermind having dinner with my whole family :S

Seeing mummy & grandpa talking to SayKet made me feel sick,it was so unreal :S

I was having dinner with my family & SayKet,my friend in taylors at my hometown...Unbelievable !!!

Alright...i know i've been repeating this for many times,but still....it was unconvincing!!!!!

Haha..bytheway,thanks for driving me home & thanks for taking good care of me during these 3 days =)

There's 1 more thing...

I don't know why people just like to take picture of me without letting me know 

No matter when i'm in MN or KL....

I've been taken so many pictures by them these days & i didn't even know it ><

Found out only when i was playing with their phones =_=


The 1st day....Haha,it looks like alcohol but it wasn't...Just green tea 



The 2nd day...Oh yup,i like that soft toy of SayKet's,haha...

He said his mummy & his sister put it in his car one...

Had been hugging it for 3 days & SayKet told me it had my scent on it already after he got back from MN to KL,haha...


Already at my home :S   That's Junson standing there...

They forced me to take a picture...Look at LeeSayKet !!! Rude 

Had dessert in Kampar newtown....

See you guys again on 24th Dec =)


Love,























No comments:

Post a Comment