Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

♥~Today Was A Fairytale~♥


Here comes the 1st post of November...

Gonna start off with an incident which happened on last Wednesday,7/11/12...

Received a call from mummy when i was having piano class...

"Voonnie,grandpa went into hospital already..." The news came like a bolt from the blue..

Didn't show my worries on my face or tell anyone either...

Guess i've already got used to it to keep all my feelings to myself as i'm the kind of girl who doesn't want people to worry about me...

The next day which means Thursday,went to hospital with mummy to see how was grandpa doing...

The sight of the heart monitor & all the tubes attached to his body made me feel fragile...

Couldn't help but shed a few drops of tears without letting grandpa knew...

Luckily the doctor said that everything was going to be fine & grandpa would be recovered soon...

Had been going to hospital for continuously 4 days....
Stayed there almost 12 hours a day & it was really tiring plus boring  

Haha...this was how i slept when i was there to accompany grandpa...



Taken by AhDi =_=

By the time i saw these pictures,i was like :" let me take a picture of you also..."


& this was how he slept!!!!!!!!!   Bad example =(

Haha,but to me, it was all worth it as long as grandpa stays healthy...

I'll be more than willing to do anything for grandpa as he is really really too important for me...


Saturday,10/11/12,the most tiring day of all....

Reached home at 9something pm & was exhausted after a long day at hospital...

But didn't feel like sleeping early thus i spent my night in bed chatting with friends online...


Saturday midnight,means Sunday,11/11/12 
The so-called "day of confession"

Few things happened at once...the bad one & also the good one...

Not going to bring up the bad one...I'm gonna just pretend that it never happened :S
As for the good one..............not going to tell too,haha....

Went to bed only at 3 something am & woke up at 7am the next day...

Didn't feel tired at all,instead i was in an excellent good mood,haha...

Could smell the sweetness in the air as if i've been immersed in honey...

Found myself kept smiling sweetly at the thought of  "i know what " on the way to hospital 

Kept thinking to myself :  it was like a fairytale!!!!

FAIRYTALE.......

Haha...which reminds me of Today Was A Fairytale from Taylor Swift which leads me to the idea of the tittle of this post =)

Approximately at 11.30am,i was watching drama in grandpa's ward...

AhDi suddenly said :" Jie...See who's here!!! "

Was too focused on the drama & didn't even bother to look up until i heard someone calling :"Gonggong..."

I was thinking : why is the voice so familiar....it sounds like....

At the very second i turned my head to the source of that voice,my jaw dropped

It was darling Liching!!!!!!!

Darling Sherryn was then showed up with a bag of fruits at the doorstep then followed by Bitong...

Seriously never ever saw this coming!!!!!!!

I didn't even tell darlings about my grandpa staying in hospital as i knew they were busy studying for stpm...

" Why are you guys here???!!! Aiyo..never told me before!!! I hate you all !!! "
Haha....thats my way to show my appreciation

After shooting them with a bunch of questions,i finally got the answer...

It turned out that Dennis told darlings about it & they just decided to come visit in a split second...

Thank you so much my friends....

& Darlings,thanks for sparing your time to visit my dear grandpa & me with sptm's already around the corner =)

Went for 1 movie which acted by my favourite HK idol after that....

Yup...Natural Born Lovers   Melt in the cinema,haha...

The funniest part was darlings & i were indecently dressed in torn oversized tee and shorts,haha...

Liching :" This is my 1st time to come Aeon Station 18 & i wear like this..." 

Haha,they were then leaving after dropping me at hospital...

By the way,their sudden visit just lifted my mood even more... 

It was the best 11th of Nov ever....


Monday,12/11/12

Grandpa could finally discharge from hospital,it was indeed a great news to us...

Since i didn't have to go to hospital anymore,Bitong who just came back from Penang asked us for karaoke...
Somemore Winqi asked me to overnight at her place,awww....

Couldn't be more pleased to that idea =)

Reached her home at lunch time & when i saw her :" Aww...i haven't seen your face in such a long time.."

She :" Aww...i haven't heard your voice in such a long time..." 

Instantly speechless.... =_=

Then she was like :" Ohh,don't get me wrong...i am not being sarcastic at your voice,i mean it,i really mean it!!! "

Hey,Winqi Chai,you have the same high-pitched voice as mine alright =(

Went for lunch together & we never stopped talking except for time i was taking a nap on her messy bed,haha..

& I found out Winqi's sister has a very cute soft toy!!!!

Its stitch's girlfriend,Angel (experiment 624) !!!!!! It is so cute!!!!

Then i kept playing with it the whole noon,haha....

Angel's special ability is to sing a song that turns someone from good to evil...

& her voice is smooth and soft....Then i came up with an idea,to imitate her,haha...


Failed due to the unintentional disturbance from Winqi's brother,haha...

I swear my original voice doesn't sound like that....

Was imitating angel's in the video,mine is absolutely normal,just like the last 5 secs in the video,haha...

Angel is cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


& Winqi's mummy was so concerned about me as if i'm her own daughter too...

She knew that i had gastric before ( thanks to Winqi Chai >< ) & just kept nagging me to eat something before going to karaoke...

Felt so embarrassing for wanting her to worry about me...

Grateful at the same time because it was like her family have already treated me as a part of them ^^
By the way,i have to clarify that i don't always have gastric,i'm healthy 

8.30pm...time for karaoke...There was just darling Winqi,Dennis,Bitong & me...

Bitong was the one who perked up the ambiance,haha...

Couldn't help but automatically laugh at the song he chose or the way he sang,haha

When we were singing the song from Jolin Tsai,Bitong would suddenly :" Fuiyo...Chai Yee Voon wor,Jolin Tsai in Malim Nawar..."

Then i couldn't continue singing anymore because i was busily laughing there,haha...

He always know how to create a lively atmosphere at the party...Hysterical enough...

Terrible eyebags...don't mind me 


Our amusing Bitong & super talkative darling Winqi...

I didn't really take pictures with them because i was quite quiet the whole night...

Ended up got complaint by them,haha...had to do something to cheer myself up!!!

Tada...haha,shy shy...  

Went home around 1am then Winqi & i had our suppers at 2 something am...

She kept saying that she was already worn out & went to bed at 3am....

" Hey...you wanna sleep already? Don't...come,lets have pillow talk...Hey...Winqi Chai....Please don't leave me alone...Hey....Chai Wei Qian...." as if i was talking to myself 

This was just....so not Winqi,haha...

Because usually i'm the one who want to sleep earlier & she's the one who can't stop talking...
In the end i slept only at 5.35am,haha...my new record 

& my biological clock woke me up at 9.30am.....

Twisted my body to Winqi & saw her still sleeping dead,haha...just as i expect... =_=

Dragged her out of bed at 11 something & she hated me for that,haha....

We're like each other's missing puzzle pieces...We'll never be completed without each other..

Feel like sticking together forever...
Yup,we're that close & we're that needed by each other 




Love,







No comments:

Post a Comment