Cecilia's secretland

Cecilia's secretland

Monday, November 26, 2012

♥~Breaking Dawn Part 2,The Epic Finale~♥


Alright...finally...the day has come...

The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn Part 2 is officially launched in Malaysia on 22th November 2012...

Couldn't make it on that very day hence was going on the next day which was 23th Nov,Friday...

Kept reminding myself : Chai Yee Voon,don't forget to bring your specs!!! Its beyond important!!! Without it,you won't be able to watch Edward's face clearly!!!

Haha,this was because i've tried it before: left my specs at home then straight off to movie...

& I decided to wear my Edward's t-shirt,haha...

It might sound silly but i somehow found it meaningful...

Wearing Edward's t-shirt watching the finale of Twilight,how thoughtful =) 

We departed at 5pm and I've already booked the tickets the night before...

Was so excited in the car & just when i was about to tell my friends that i finally remembered to bring my specs along...found out i forgot about another thing instead =_=
My bracelet....

I've never forgotten to wear it back on right after i bathed...

It was a birthday gift & it means a lot to me...

Just felt strange that it wasn't on my wrist =_=
Guess i'll never remember to bring exactly everything
It was a bit jam on the road then i started to panic

" I can't be late for the movie!!!! No !!!! "

"Why can't this stupid car move faster ??!!! "  "Don't block our way!!! "

"Reached already or not ??!! "   "Just this turn,right ? "

Everybody was so speechless,haha....Forgive me =(

Got there at 5.50pm & the movie started at 6pm...

Strode to the direction of TGV right after got down the car,couldn't afford to be late!!!

Luckily we made it in time...When the movie started,i didn't know what to feel...

It was sort of complicated...Felt thrilled that i was eventually watching the epic finale!!!

At the same time,sorrow rushed through me as i knew this would be the last movie of Twilight & there won't be anymore in the future...No more Edward....

Had the surge to cry when i saw the 1st scene of Edward,especially when he was playing piano for Renesmee...

They really did a fabulous job on the fighting scene,it was impressive...

& my tears dropped the instant i watched Carlisle lost his head !!!

Was like : how could it be!!!! Carlisle can't be dead!!!

Almost forgot how to blink...

My heart was then thumping so fast when one of the Volturi took down Jasper...

Watching Edward got hurt wasn't pleasant at all & was screaming inside :" Bella...faster save him!!! "

When it showed that it was just Alice's vision,everyone in the cinema sighed in relief & some of them were like :" Cheh..." Haha...

As for me...couldn't help but :" What the!!! My tears dropped for nothing!!!" haha...

They made such a twist in the end that no one would've expect...

The fighting scene was purely genius !!! I love how Edward threw Bella to Aro !!!

You can see their overflowing love in it...

When their secret meadow appeared on the screen,already knew it would be the end...

The new version of A Thousand Year was then started playing & Edward's face was being zoomed in...

Couldn't hold back my tears anymore when the flashback began to play...

It reminded me of how they 1st met,all the things that they've been through,their love for each other,the sacrifices,etc....

It was too overwhelming....Plus the song was simply annoyingly saddening & touching!!!!!

Such a wonderful scene....

My heart was tearing as the credits of all the cast from all the 5 films came up...

It was literally over...The Twilight series is over....

Edward's & Bella's love story has drawn to a close...

It was just more than a movie or a story...It means so much more...

Nothing is ever going to replace Twilight...For me,at least...
It lasts in my heart 

My Edward's t-shirt,haha....

I bought it partly was because of the 17 there as it indicates my birthday =)



The tickets....


Outside the theater...Purposely closed my eyes because they were swollen 

Hadn't read the part 2 yet as i wanted to watch the movie 1st...

Got back home,took out the last book then started reading...

Couldn't get my hand off the book & ended up i went to bed at 4am...

Haha...i was like : this time i'm going to die already because gonna have to wake up at 8am to have breakfast with darlings 

Luckily someone morning called me the next day if not i won't be able get up from bed at all 

Nice to hear that voice in the morning =)

It was such a rare chance that the 5 of us could gather together & had our girls talks...

Told them all the things that have happened to me & it was kind of relief that i finally could confess my secrets to them...
Well...maybe not all of my secrets...they missed 1 

& when we were ready to leave,found out there was something wrong with my bike...

Alright.....the front tire of my bicycle blowout !!!!!!
Urrgghhh....what an unlucky day 

Wheeled my bike back to Liching's house & the 4 of them watched me in amused ><

Winqi even took out her phone in attempt to take a picture of me,what a so-called beyond best friend ><

She :" Hey...look!!! Our Malim Nawar's beauty is wheeling her bike under the big hot sun!!! What a rare scene!!! "

I :" What is wrong with you !!! Don't gloat!!! Shouldn't you supposed to come & help me??!! "

In the end,i left my bike at Liching's house & Winnie rode me home 

Oh yup...& erm...26/11,last Wednesday...

Met up with June...Quite nervous in the 1st place as we haven't been talking for 2 years...

But then it was easier than i thought it would be....

Realized our friendship has never been faded away...it was just forgotten somewhere...

Maybe we have changed over the years,but the bond between us is still there,always there,just that we've ignored it...

Haha,stupid & funny things tend to happen when we're together,just like old time...

June :" give me Winqi's phone number...I'm going to call her.."

I :" 01XXXXXXXX..."

My phone rang & it was June....

I :" Hey...why did you call me ? Aren't you supposed to call Winqi ? "

June :" You didn't send me her number,you sent me yours!! No wonder the caller ringtone sounds so familiar.."

I :" Huh ??? Really ??? Did i ???"

Then we burst out laughing....


Love this picture as they both look so pretty in it,i'm the spoiler...No,Lee Say Ket is the spoiler =_=

Because i was replying him,haha ><


Cheese.... From the left : June,Me,Winqi...


Miss how all the people call us S.H.E....Let's start over,be the S.H.E again,shall we? 
Spent 2 nights to finish reading part 2 & it was utterly mind blowing 

Bella :" Now you know...no one's ever loved anyone as much as i love you..."

Edward :" You're almost right...I know of just one exception..."

Seriously no word for this...Not even a thousand words can describe my love for it....

& i swear i'm going to watch it again!!!! At least 3 times in cinema
Just couldn't get enough 





















I love boys wearing hoodie & Edward just looks perfect in it  



Love,











No comments:

Post a Comment